$130 ~ $200
Mother’s Day promotion $100 full set for the month of May
$55 ~ $65
$75 ~ $85
1. Arrive with freshly cleaned lashes. Be sure to remove mascara, eyeliner,
eyeshadow & other products from the lash line with a gentle oil free cleanser before coming to your appointment.
2. Talking. Once your lash service starts, please keep conversation to a minimum so the technician can work quickly, safely, and efficiently. This is truly for your safety.
3. Headphones. Bring your headphones and listen to your favorite audio book, podcast or music. Just relax and enjoy. Its also encouraged for you to take a little nap while getting your lashes done. This is a very relaxing service and most guest take advantage of the quiet time.
4. Avoid Caffeine or other stimulants. Caffeine is a stimulant that can cause agitation and rapid eye movement. Try to hold off on caffeine till after your appointment.
5. No Phone Zone. Keep your phone on silent and safely in your purse so that you are not tempted to open your eyes or check your phone. These distractions can not only be time consuming but can also be dangerous.
6. Avoid Wearing Contacts. Wearing contacts during your lash service may cause eye irritation. Remove them for a more comfortable appointment.
7. Leave guests at home, this includes pets, friends and children. There is no available waiting space in the operating room for others to visit.
8. No Gum Please. Avoid chewing gum during appointments. Placing extensions is a very delicate process and any excess movement may not only prolong the service button be dangerous to the guest.
9. Communicate. Talk to your technician about your lash experience, let them know if you have had any new allergies, sensitivities or changes in your daily skin routine.
Not to do after the eyelash extensions application:
To see if you are a good candidate for lash extensions, pls read below:
There are several factors that would disqualify you from wearing lashes. If your natural lash is too short, too thin or too curly, your lashes may not be able to withhold the weight of lash extensions which would disqualify you from this service. Other contraindications would include:
Trichotillomania, ocular histoplamosis syndrome, chlamydia or gonorrhea of the eye, herpes of the eye, shingles of the eye, bacterial keratitis, lyme disease, lash mites, sarcoidosis, conjunctivitis, redness or swelling, MRSA, or any other known communicable disease.
Formaldehyde is NOT an added ingredient in any Xtreme Lashes adhesives. Our adhesives are made using the same properties and ingredients found in medical-grade adhesives. Medical-grade adhesives are used by surgeons to close wounds without stitches, a practice called suture-less wound closure. Additionally, FlexFusion® Adhesive with Rapid Cure Technology®, our #1 selling medical-grade cyanoacrylate adhesive, was created in a US-based FDA registered facility that specializes in medical adhesives.
A completely “formaldehyde-free” cyanoacrylate adhesive does not exist. Ultra-low amounts of formaldehyde naturally occur as the adhesive degrades over time. The formaldehyde level in Xtreme Lashes FlexFusion® Adhesive with Rapid Cure Technology® has not been measurable as it is below the lowest detectable level of lab tests (HPLC/UV) that measure formaldehyde.